1. Definition of Hydraulic hose fitting DIN, normally we called DIN which is Germany Standard with Metric thread also the same to ISO 12151-2 standard required hose fittings, there are two kinds of connections: Hose fittings with ISO 8434-1 and ISO 8434-4 24 deg cone end with o-ring. It is a connection to DIN 24 deg cone adapters.
2. Method of DIN hydraulic coupling, as no. 1 is hydraulic hose fitting with crimped hose ferrule, 2 is 24 deg cone end with o-ring, 3 is port, 4 is adapter, 5 is nut for pushing hose fitting to adapter by o-ring sealing.
3. Connection has female swivel hose fittings and male hose fittings, types has straight, 45 deg elbow, 90 deg elbow.
Female Swivel Hose Coupling Straight
Male Hose Coupling Straight
1. HYDRAULIC HOSE FTTING DIN 10411
2. HYDRAULIC HOSE FTTING DIN 20411/ 20411-T
3. HYDRAULIC HOSE FTTING DIN 20441/ 20441-T
←Previous: ORFS Hydraulic Hose Fittings
Next: No Information→