1. Definition of Gear Pump Flanges, Hydraulic gear pump uses the meshing of gears to pump fluid by displacement. They are one of the most common types of pumps for hydraulic fluid power applications. Flange is connection type of hydraulic oil for flowing in and outlet for high viscosity and pressure fluid in gear pump system such as gerotor, Vane pump, hydraulic power gear pump, automotive oil pumps, Internal gear pump etc.
2. Dimension of Gear Pump Flange, it is normal customized size, but Flange port end is as per SAE J518 code 61 and 62 standard:
1. SAE Gear pump flange DIN 24 SGP-LK-D1
2. Gear pump flange 90°elbow DIN 24 SGP9-LK-D1
3. Gear pump flange 90°elbow 3 holes DIN 24 SGP3-LK-D1
4. Gear pump flange BSPP 60 deg cone BGP-LK-D1