1. Definition of screen fittings, screen function is by metal square mesh for are rated in terms of nominal microns. It provide a vital safeguard Implemented measure of protection against particles. in addition to your filtration system, they provide“protection at the connection,” retaining particle sizes from 480 to 65 microns, depending on the screen rating.
2. Screen fittings are ideal for protecting hydraulic systems:
● Gauges and instrumentation
● Critical hydraulic components such as pump compensator controls, load sensing controls, proportional valves, relief valves, etc.
● Precision orifices from clogging
● Expensive components in test bench circuits (against particle contamination created by failed components)
3. Standard of Screen Fittings connection:
All international standards can be used as screen function, DIN 2353, SAE J 514, SAE J1453, BSP 5200 etc, normally screen end will on tube end or stud end with pressed socket assembly, male stud is for port connection. Shape such as straight, elbow etc.
←Previous: Flow Control Orifice Fittings
Next: No Information→