1. Definition of Flow control Orifice Fittings, orifice adapters end normally has a small hole with 0.015 (0.38mm)to 0.094(2.39mm) inch, determined by a specified orifice in specific hydraulic tube or hose lines. It is hydraulic restrictor so Costly flow control valves can be eliminated or minimized in a system by selecting the proper orifice sizes at the factory, and speed characteristics of the hydraulic system.
2. Applications in Fixed rotation speed for hydraulic motors and Fixed speed on cylinder extend or retract. There two ends of Orifice end with male tube end and female swivel end to Hose assembly and adapters.
3. Advantage of Orifice Fittings
● Standard connector end can be chose DIN 24 deg cone, JIC 37 deg flare, UNF ORFS, BSP 60 deg cone etc international configurations
● Available in commonly accepted pre-set orifice sizes
● Designed for permanent or temporary installation
● Can be installed in-line into hydraulic system by simply connecting between hose swivel and adapter
● Orifice size is permanently stamped on body
● Can eliminate costly flow control valves
● Custom orifice fittings available upon request in multitudes of sizes, materials, configurations, and orifice sizes