1. Definition of Square Flanges, it is used in high pressure system with Four-screw, one-piece square flange connections for use at pressures of 42 M Pa, DN 25 to 80. according to ISO international standard 6164 2018 Version. It gives general and dimensional specifications for flanged heads, flange clamps, ports and mounting surfaces applicable to four-screw, one-piece square flange clamp type tube connectors and hose fittings for use at a pressure of 42 MPa.
2. ISO 6164 Square Flange Connection Assembly as follows
Assembled square flange connection, tube to tube and tube to port
1) O-ring seal; 2) square flange clamp; 3) flanged head with groove FHG; 4) flanged head without groove FH; 5) screw; 6) port surface
3. ISO 6164 Dimensions and maximum working pressures for square flange assemblies
1. Square flange clamp SFC-DN
2. Square flange/ counter-flange adapter (butt weld) SFCA-DN
3. Aquare flange coupling Butt weld SFC-DN