1. Definition of SAE Flange Adapter, SAE is Society of Automotive Engineers in USA standards developing organization for engineering professionals in hydraulic power industries. it is a Flange Connection with hydraulic flanged tube&pipe, adapters, hose connection by SAE flange clamps and 4 bolts assembly, It is flange port to Adapter end is also can be select as 24 deg cone connector, ORFS tube connector, 37 deg flared cone connector, 60 deg cone connector.
2. Methods of SAE Hydraulic Flange Adapters Assembly as showed in the SAE Flange Clamps, please click the link. It is commonly connection from SAE Flange Port to Adapter Ends, standards of adapter ends (Metallic tube connections for fluid power and general use)as follow:
● 24 degree cone connectors (ISO 8434-1:2007)
● 37° flared connectors (ISO 8434-2:2007)
● O-ring flat seal connector (ISO 8434-3:2005)
● 60° cone connectors with or without O-ring (ISO 8434-6:2009)
3. Dimensions of SAE Port for Split Flange Hydraulic Fitting as Code 61 / 62 Flange Connectors:
SAE code 61 Flange Port Connector
SAE code 62 Flange Port Connector
Port Detail — ISO 6162
1) 1 MPa = 10 bar = 145 PSI.
2) Not for new design.
3) 90 durometer nitrile is standard for hydraulic applications.
1. SAE Flange Tube Connector JIC 37 1JFL9