1. Definition of one-piece Flange, it is part of SAE J518 define the four blot split flange half, also be equal to BS ISO 6162-1/2:2012 version, it is a hydraulic flanged tube, pipe, hose connection. Flange connection with clamps there are two type: split flange and one-pieces flange clamps.
SAE J618 code 61 and ISO 6162-1 define the Flange connectors, ports and mounting surfaces for use at pressures of 3,5 MPa (35 bar) to 35 MPa (350 bar), DN 13 to DN 127.
SAE J618 code 62 and ISO 6162-2 define the Flange connectors, ports and mounting surfaces for use at a pressure of 42 MPa (420 bar), DN 13 to DN 76.
2. Method of SAE one-piece Flange Clamps assembly, it is the 4-blots port connection by assembling the flanged heads, split flange clamps (FCS and FCSM) or one-piece flange clamps (FC and FCM), ports and mounting surfaces applicable to four screw, split and one-piece flange clamp type tube connectors and hose fittings.
3. Dimension of SAE Flange Head for Mating SAE Flange Clamps
Flange Head size as per ISO 6162-1
Flange Head size as per ISO 6162-2
4. Wrench sizes for assembling flange connections that conform to ISO 6162
Dimensions, O-ring, bolt, torques and maximum working pressures, please contact us.
1. One-piece Flange Clamps code 61/62 FL-W/FS-W
If you need inch blot, please tell us.
2. SAE Flange Clamps with metric thread FL-WM/FS-WM
If you need inch thread blot, please indicate FL-WU/FS-WU
3. SAE Flange Clamps Flat FUSF