Definition of Flare Flanges:
Flare is the tube forming technology for hydraulic pipe and tube assembly, it has a 37 degree flared tube end, assembly with flange connection system according to ISO 6162-1 SAE J 518 bore 4 holes pattern 3000 (code 61); ISO 6162-2 bore 4 holes pattern 6000 (code 62) and ISO 6164 bore 4 holes pattern. It is a non-welded seamless piping connection system.
Advantage of 37 flare flange:
● Ideal replacement for welded piping systems in marine, shipbuilding, industrial&offshore.
● Designed for low to high pressure pipe/tube connection.
● Time saving for welding and assembly time, tube cleaning, inspection and x-ray test.
● Easy to assembly and re-assembly many times.
Comparison between conventionally weld connection and non-weld connection:
Standards of 37 flare flanges:
All 37 degree flare flange is fully compatible to flange connection as below:
● ISO 6162-1 SAE J 518 Code 61 (SAE 1000)
● ISO 6162-1 SAE J 518 Code 61 (SAE 3000)
● ISO 6162-2 SAE J 518 Code 62 (SAE 6000)
● ISO 6164
Flare flange components can be connected to hydraulic pumps, motors,cylinders etc.
Connections of Flare Flange System:
Tube to Tube Connection:
Tube to Port Connection