1. Definition of SAE Flange Butt Welding, SAE Flange end is according to SAE J518 Standard including (Split flange, one-piece flange and SAE 4 blot flange port), Butt Welding end is defined in the ASME B16.11.There are Code 61 for 3000 to 5000 psi max, depending on size; High Pressure Code 62 for 6000 psi max., regardless of size.
2. Methods of SAE flange butt Welding, it is normal flange connections by Flange with O-ring groove to counter flange O-ring seal, as butt welding end is as belows
3. Dimension of Butt Welding as per ASME B16.11, for SAE flange butt welding sizes and chamfer was revised to 37 deg x 5.5 , 6.5 etc, it is up to pressure requirement.
4. Plus Tig Welding End Flange is as no degree angle and chamfer.
1. SAE Butt Weld Flange 1FLW-IN/1FSW-IN
2. SAE Butt Weld Flange 1FLW9-IN/1FSW9-IN
←Previous: No Information