1. Definition of Flange Manifold Block, Flange is port connection with o-ring groove or plat face. A manifold is that regulates fluid flow between pumps and actuators and other components in a hydraulic system, it is made of block steel material. It is like a switchboard in an electrical circuit because it lets the operator control how much fluid flows between which components of a hydraulic machinery.
2. Methods of SAE Flange Block, it is used as SAE Flange Ports for connection to Flange adapters, Hose assembly, Pipe flange connector etc.
1. SAE Flange Block T-Connection FBT-DN code 61/62
2. SAE Flange Block L-Connection FBL-DN code 61/62
3. SAE Block L-Connection Reduction (Adaptor Style) FBLR-DN
←Previous: Junction Manifold
Next: No Information→