Weld on hydraulic fittings is used to connect tubes. This weld fitting is available as steel or stainless steel, aluminum version and in all sizes from 6 - 38 mm. We also offer types of weld fittings such as pipe to tube weld adapter, orbital weld fittings, socket weld fittings, socket weld fittings, types of stainless steel weld fittings such as instrumental DIN tube weld fittings, jic stainless steel fittings.
• Press construction
• Heavy machinery building
• Power station construction
• Suitable for general hydraulic applications.
• The elastomeric seal acts as a primary sealing element, making the connection leak-proof. So maintenance and re-work costs are substantially reduced.
• Even after continuous operation for years under extreme conditions, the soft-seal weld fitting does not have to be retightened. This means that the connection has a long life and maintenance and servicing costs are noticeably diminished.
• Insufficiently assembled Ermeto high pressure hydraulic weld fittings do not come apart without warning. The user can react early enough because the connectors indicate the problem by leaking and they can be retightened.
• Ermeto high pressure hydraulic weld fittings can be undone and then re-assembled any number of times. The longevity of the connector is thereby increased and costs saved.
We also can offer different type connection to weld fittings such as:
DIN 2353 24 degree cone fittings ISO 8434-1
SAE J1453 O-ring face seal tube fittings ISO 8434-3
SAE J514 JIC 37 degree flare tube fittings ISO 8434-2
BS 5200 60 degree cone tube fittings ISO 8434-6
Tube Wall Thickness: 10x1.0 to 38x7.0 mm
Connection 1 Tube Outside Diameter: 10 to 38 mm
Connection 1 Size: Butt weld, socket weld, braze on weld.
Product Series: Heavy and light
Shape: Weld fitting for tubes
Tube Outside Diameter: 6-42 mm
Maximum Operating Temperature: +250 Steel, +400 Stainless Steel °C, +482 Steel, +752 Stainless Steel °F
Maximum Operating Pressure: 24.9-52.8 MPa, 249-476 bar, 3611-6904 psi
Minimum Operating Temperature: -40 (Steel); -60 (Stainless Steel) °C, -40 Steel, -76 Stainless Steel °F
←Previous: No Information
Next: Swivel Hydraulic Fittings→