Orifice Hydraulic Fittings is a flow restrictor adapters in specific hydraulic tube or hose lines, which eliminates or minimizes the need for costly flow control valves. It is screw-in orifice fittings, types of connections such as jic flow restrictor; 1/4'' npt orifice; brass orifice plug; hydraulic orifice, mcmaster orifice and stainless steel orifice, we also can offer screen fittings catalog for your specialty fittings.
• Oil & Gas
• Alternative fuel
• Available in commonly pre-set orifice sizes, orifice fittings provide OEMs with control over final factory established flow and speed characteristics of the hydraulic system.
• Designed for permanent or temporary installation, orifice fittings can be easily installed in-line into hydraulic system by simply connecting between hose swivel and adapter.
• Orifice size is permanently stamped on body for ease of identification.
• Can eliminate or minimize costly flow control valves.
• A line of orifice adapters that will replace a traditional port adapter is also available upon request.
• Available in steel and stainless steel in sizes 1/4”, 3/8” and ½” with working pressures up to 12,000 psi.
• Fixed rotation speed for hydraulic motors.
• Fixed speed on cylinder extend or retract.
Here is video show how we produce orifice hydraulic fittings:
O-Ring Material: 90 Durometer Nitrile
Maximum Operating Pressure: 63 (Dynamic Pressure) MPa, 634 (Dynamic Pressure) bar, 9200 (Dynamic Pressure) psi
Materials of Construction: Steel, Zinc Plated
Connection Type: In-Line Orifice Fitting