1. Definition of JIC Plugs (SAE J514 and ISO 8434-2) are commonly used in high pressure hydraulic system, plug is male UNF thread stud to connect valves, manifold block, oil drain port etc, it sealing by O-ring port. JIC Caps is crimped swivel female nut on the plug end with 37°seat to connect 37°flared adapters such as straight fittings, elbow fittings, tee fittings, cross fittings etc.
2. Methods of JIC oil plugs assembly as per types: Male stud end with external Hex and internal Hex port plug for ISO 1192 O-ring Sealing port, Swivel JIC female 37°seat to Male JIC male 37°flared end, it is easy to stop or terminate the oil pipe line with one end connector.
1. JIC 37°Flare Plug 4J
2. SAE ORB Plug external hex 4O
3. SAE ORB Plug Internal hex 4ON
4. JIC 37°Seat Female CAP 9J
ISO 8434-2 Standard Female CP