Definition: JIC Components for SAE J 514 and ISO 8434-2 tube fittings system, including Nut, Sleeve, O-ring, Retaining ring, bulkhead locknut, metal seal, Eolastic seal ring called ED or WD ring. It service to JIC 37° flared connectors.
Method of JIC 37° flared Fittings Components usage:
1. Components for JIC 37°stud connector body, tube nut, par-flared tube, sleeve, O-ring, The sealing way is by Nut push the sleeve to contact the metal seat or seat with o- ring.
(Body, Tube Nut, Flared Tube, Sleeve, O-ring)
2. Sealing components for male stud connector such as follows:
|O-ring||ED ring||O-ring+Retaining ring|
1. JIC Tube Nut NB200
ISO8434-2 Standard Tube Nut N
2. JIC Bulkhead Locknut 8J BHLK
3. JIC Inch Tubing Sleeve NB300 ISL
Detailed size as per ISO 8434-2 required by sending us email.
4. JIC Metric Tubing Sleeve NB500 MSL