Pressure Gauge Adapters is normally used to connect the different standard of pressure gauge during the hydraulic tubing system, all pressure gauge fittings were machined with oil port for connection male stud of pressure gauge: It is diagnostic adapter or fittings will be assembled with test point coupling fittings, bleed adapter, conversion adapter etc.
Pressure Gauge fittings is commonly used in industrial hydraulic system monitoring and control applications, it is the basic in-lines diagnostic adapters with metric, unf and bsp port seal for different hydraulic tube/ pipe assemblies design in one machinery hydraulic system
• In-line pressure and temperature measurements
• In-line oil sampling to evaluate hydraulic contamination,caused by problems with filtration or internal components
• In-field diagnostics without removal of port adapters.Simply remove hose swivel and insert in-line tee.
• Permanent or temporary OEM and MRO diagnostic applications:
• Where traditional in-port diagnostic tips cannot be located or easily accessed
• Where OEM diagnostic tips have not been installed
• Non-traditional diagnostic locations (portable)
• Where port threads are not compatible with standard diagnostic tips
• To eliminate reducer bushings and couplings typically required to neck down from larger size connections to smaller connections; e.g. reductions required for a gauge, diagnostic tip, bleed adapter, or tube/hose connection.