Reusable hose end to JIC fittings end is most popular type of hydraulic hose fittings, working pressure rating has 20 series, 21 series, 23 series, 30 series and 42 series.
How to assemble JIC reusable hose fittings?
JIC Reusable hose fittings and screw them onto to rubber hoses. Assemble them with standard torque value wrenches, step by step as follows:
1. Identify oveJIC Reusable hose fittings and screw them onto to rubber hoses. Assemble them with standard torque value wrenches.
2. r all length (OAL) of hose assembly and the cut off allowance (COA) length of fitting(s) on hose ends by use of the fitting data table.
3. Place socket in vice and screw in hose counter-clockwise until hose bottoms. Back hose out 1/2 turn.
4. Dip hose end of nipple into Hose-Oil or other heavy oil up to the hex.
5. Screw nipple assembly into socket using wrench on nipple hex until nipple hex shoulders against socket.
These fittings allow you to keep your hoses disassemble easiler when their damages
Choose JIC connections between JIC male fitting end and JIC female swivel fittings, all of shapes come in straight, Elbow, 45 deg elbow etc. Different SAE J514 37 flare conenctor thread sizes as per ISO 8434-2 standards. Material selections is availabe in 316 stainless steel, carbon steel, brass etc.
Reusable jic hose fittings in various hydraulic operations such as caterpillar hydraulic excavator, loader, forklift, tractor, havestor etc.