1. Definition of Push-On hose fittings, because it is easy to assembly so we called “Push-on” end is hose barb as one more continuous ridges to grip the inside diameter of hose and seal the connection. it is designed for use with high-quality and low-pressure elastomeric compound hose such as textile braid reinforced synthetic rubber hose. Application in Instrument air system, vacuum, and general industrial applications.
2. Dimension and working pressure as below:
1. Push on hose fitting BSP 12610
2. Push on hose fitting BSP 22610
3. Push on hose fitting JIC 16710
4. Push on hose fitting JIC 26710